BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My brand-new boyfriend

What am I looking for in a guy? His look, brain, wealth or what? Do I really need a boyfriend now? I prefer say that I am looking for an x-factor in a guy. What probably is that? Maybe I am using my ex as a benchmark. There are some qualities that I need them to maintain. Normal people want themselves to love and to be loved. Wise people want someone who is caring, educated, hardworking, knowing how to take care of their relationship and so on so forth. It’s very subjective. Different people have different criteria that they want their couple to fulfill. Extraordinary people want something different and more than that. But it doesn’t mean that they are demanding. Maybe I can call it as self-fulfillment. Like myself, I also still determining what do I need and want from my boyfriend-to-be. I am not a great girl but I am learning from my past. From my observations, people suffer ‘in their love’ because of their needs and wants is not achieved.

Some people are in love just to fulfill their lusts and desires. Body contact is the main element. In Islam we know that is forbidden for those who are not married. But still, many people do it. Wherever we go, we can see couples holding hands, hugging, kissing (doesn’t matter whether it’s on forehead, cheeks or even mouth).

I want a guy that I always can count on him, a guy that can lend me his ears to listen to me when I need someone to talk to, and a guy that can be my best friend. I need a companion not only for us to share our loves but the most important thing is to be my friend. Every guy can be someone’s boyfriend but we can’t assure that he’s gonna be a good friend to his girlfriend. He may be a great lover, but to be his girlfriend’s friend is hard for some people.

CUT!!

I don’t know what to write. So bored...i wanna write something to continue my thought about my brand-new boyfriend-to-be. Gosh! The idea didn’t come out. Let me try...just try. It doesn’t cost me anything.

Okay…breathe in….hmmmm…breathe out….huh!

Let me start...
When a relationship turned sour, every single thing is difficult. We don’t want to talk to our couple. Some people might burst into tears or blabbering this and that. When he called, we just ignored him or even switch off the phone.

Before that, I wanna clarify a thing. I am not bias, okay.. I just write of what I am thinking as a girl.

Guys, have you realized what you’ve been doing to your girlfriend lately? Do you talk to her as nice as the first time you see her? Did you call or message her today on how she is doing? Do you appreciate her as the time goes by?

Girls are looking for enthusiastic guys that will help her in building their future life. A guy with his full effort to make sure that the relationship is going smoothly, to handle conflict with a positive mind and maybe come out with creative problem solving skill. Do you have what it takes?

It’s not hard to love a girl. But it’s not easy either. We also had difficulties in understanding a guy. Believe me...

I need feedback from the guy side. Just leave me your comment if you want to… Anything...anything that come across your mind..

0 comments: