BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

what's on my mind?

Many things come across my mind right now.Im thinking of smthg far ahead, for the next 2-3 years. Im thinking what i gonna be doing after graduate. Let me jot down some of them.

1. i wanna study physics and math for SPM level..home tuiton maybe..
2. persuing MBA in local university or abroad.
3. mastering in islamic economic.

But before dat, i have to plan few things for my semester vacation. i have to admit that most of the time, im not a good student...i did everything on the very last moments. I postponed everything that i can and consequently i have to do it all over again. Redo, reconstruct and re-, re-, re-.....

Im tired of planning my financial budget..it never works, anyway. For this time i really hope it will work. For God sake..plzzzz...to deal with money is to deal with urself at first, what i mean is self-discipline. I can talk, i can write to you but it does not guarantee i can do it. Guys, support me... it's juz like THE SHOPAHOLIC. She writes a very good financial tips for people but she cannot manage herself. And now, we're talking about desires.

Next, i plan to sleep all day long...and i know after that, a lot more plan will come out from my head. juz wait and see.. Happy holiday everybody!! I'll write again when i have somethg to share with you..

0 comments: